viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

Bernadette Scarduzio

Thanks Bernadette Scarduzio!!

Ok. Ppl want to know what it was like for me seeing myself on film ..
1... It wasn't until I saw the film did I Realize how Bad I really walked all these yrs ... Devastating to see but I'm getting used to it .
2... Bitter Sweet memories of my X Laura who I will always love .... And grateful to have had her in my life at that time.

3... Realizing how serious and scary CMT is from drs and therapist and others who have it makes me look at my life as.......
everyday is a Great day to be Alive.....
4... Reminding myself that was my past and things change as did I in many ways so don't look at this film as Defining me. It was a time capsule of 4 yrs that has me proud to say I feel I've grown even more from this and since it was released.
5... I'm proud of all I did ESP since my dad had just Suddenly Died ... I Can't believe I did All that during the Worst time of my life.
So,,, end result...
I am proud to say its Me and I hope this Makes it bc i did it With All i Had!!!!!!
Without the help from so many ppl who didn't take a Penny but gave so much ,, this wouldn't be possible so THANK U ALL.
www.bernslife.com
We are Just beginning ...
— con Josh Taub y Jeff Ertz.
http://www.bernslife.com/
www.bernslife.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario